This course covers experiential, hands-on activities and related questions to help your children make the connection and score AL1 in their Science.
• Topics according to MOE syllabus
(Diversity, Interactions, Cycles, Energy, Systems)
• R.I.S.E.N framework
R – Read
I – Identify
S – Sift
E – Elaborate
N – Neaten
Using this framework helps your children to identify crucial contextual prompts from Science questions and answer them confidently.
Following recent health and safety regulations, all classes will be conducted via Zoom.
22nd November 2021 – 26th November 2021
1.00 pm – 2.30pm
As this holiday programme is very interactive and hands on, with maximum engagement with my students, I am keeping this course to a maximum of 15-20 participants only. This ensures there is sufficient time to have a 'round robin' discussion, space for each student to absorb and apply what they have learnt, and ample 'air time' for the participants to engage with me. In this case for my objective, it is "Practice Makes Perfect"!
$230 per participant (limited to 15-20 pax only)
• $5 for materials
• materials to be self-collected before course commences
• doorstep delivery provided for materials at $8 islandwide
• Or send a Whatsapp to 91287376 with the phrase: Nail Science OEQs P3&4 to book your slots.
• You will receive a confirmation when your booking is successful.
• You will then Paynow to 91287376 (Shirleen Tan) ONLY when you receive a message from me to confirm.
• Screenshot your payment details and wait for the final confirmation.
•Note: total payment will be dependent on the Course fees and add ons.
NOTE: Course needs a minimum of 8 participants to commence. A full refund will be made if course is cancelled
As a final note, all my teaching materials in this course are subjected to copyright and strictly limited to use for this holiday programme only. My teaching materials are different from my regular lessons as I always curate a wide variety of materials to expand my students’ learning vision.
Thank you for your kind attention, and I am looking forward to see your child!
Shirleen Tan (Sowing Seedz)