This course covers both the spoken and written aspects of the English language, using W+H.
Master specific communication skills necessary to converse with the examiners confidently.
SBC Oral: P.E.G framework
P – Predict
E – Engage
G – Give
This workshop aims to encourage students to think critically and speak confidently in front of examiners. Many students lack confidence and are unaware of how to approach Stimulus Based Conversation with their teachers.
Following recent health and safety regulations, all classes will be conducted via Zoom.
7, 14, 21, 28 February 2022
7 March 2022
12, 19, 26 Feb 2022
5, 12 March 2022
Monday: 6.30 pm – 7.30 pm
Saturday: 9.00 am – 10.00 am
As this programme is very interactive and hands-on, I am keeping this course to around 20 participants with maximum engagement with my students. This ensures there is sufficient time for a 'round robin' discussion, space for each student to absorb and apply what they have learnt, and ample 'air time' for the participants to engage with me. In this case for my objective, it is "Practice Makes Perfect"!
$200 per participant (limited to 20 pax only)
• Or send a Whatsapp to 91287376 with the phrase: PEG Oral 2022 to book your slots.
• You will receive a confirmation when your booking is successful.
• You will then Paynow to 91287376 (Shirleen Tan) ONLY when you receive a message from me to confirm.
• Screenshot your payment details and wait for the final confirmation.
•Note: total payment will be dependent on the Course fees and add ons.
NOTE: Course needs a minimum of 10 participants to commence. A full refund will be made if course is cancelled
As this course is specially designed for students who are really focused and motivated to learn more about this holiday programme, and want to have a breakthrough in their scores, please consider the lesson dates, and ensure your child is able to attend ALL sessions before signing up.
There will be no make-up classes, and no refund of lessons. Recorded videos are subjective to changes, due to the PDDA law. Even if recorded videos are released, they will not be the full duration in case there are any sensitive remarks or unnecessary comments made by the participants. I will make the final decision and discretion. In any case your child is unwell or unable to attend, I may make exceptions to correspond via short calls, email or WhatsApp messages. More details will be added later.
Course Materials & Instructions:
- A broadcast list will be created, NOT a chat group for PDDA reasons. Please save my mobile so you are able to receive broadcast messages.
- To check your children's answers, please assist in taking snap shots and PDF the files to me, and I will mark accordingly. The files will then be sent back to your personal mobile, not via the broadcast.
- Please allow 3-5 working days (unless otherwise stated) for the marking of worksheets and sample guide uploads.
Note: For the first lesson, there is no need to do any work, but encourage your children to read through the materials to get ready. From the second lesson onwards, I will require your children to prepare the questions inside my handouts, so discussions can be swift and prompt. As this is an interactive course, students are expected to prepare their work before lesson commences.
As a final note, all my teaching materials in this course are subjected to copyright and strictly limited to use for this SBC Oral workshop only. My current students do not have these materials at all, so I hope you can respect this by not sharing the materials around. Please also note that the course fees include only the handouts, and not the suggested guides. The suggested guides are part of the course when students go through the lessons with me.
Thank you for your kind attention, and I am looking forward to see your child!
Shirleen Tan (Sowing Seedz)